Thursday, August 30, 2012

Testimonial: Virginia, Florida USA - ankle pain

Virginia
Florida, Boynton Beach
USA
March 9th, 2012

"Dear Farther Fernando, My husband and I attended the Healing Service at St. Martin DePorres Church in Jupiter, FL, USA on March 8, 2012. Thank you for bringing God's healing touch back to my broken heart and spirit. We were deeply moved by your words about the love of God. During your talk after the gospel, you asked us to touch the parts of our body where we felt pain; I touched my forehead and ankle. When I got up to go to Communion, the pain in my ankle was gone. As I approached you to receive the Eucharist, you looked at me and I felt the presence of the Lord Jesus looking into my eyes, heart and mind. I knew instantaneously that my life had been changed and that the fear that had consumed me for so long was gone. When you blessed me, you touched my forehead, heart and neck; I felt God's spirit in me. Later on in the evening, my husband and I were privileged to be in your presence with Father Shannon and Father Marco. When you said Good Night you made the Sign of the Cross on my forehead and once again I knew that all would be well, if I just let God into my heart and mind. Today I awoke with a renewed spirit. Praise to Our Lord and God for allowing His healing touch to work through you. God bless you and Father Shannon for your Ministry of God’s love and healing. Virginia M."

No comments:

Post a Comment