Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Testimonial: G. R. - Bergenfield, NJ, USA - endometriosis

G. R.
Bergenfield, NJ
USA
May 9th, 2009

"God is really good. I'm saying that because my prayer was answered and I was healed. For two years I kept going to the Doctor for infertility treatment. I had many problems with my reproductive organs that I can say it is impossible for me to get pregnant. I had left ovarian cyst, my left fallopian tube was removed, my right fallopian tube was blocked and I had endometriosis. With all these problem it is really impossible for me to get pregnant.On March 27, 2009 a day before my birthday I receive my best gift. I attend the healing mass of Father Fernando Suarez in New Jersey. I know the Lord healed me. I had my follow up appointment with my OB Doctor the following week, I ask my Doctor if the cyst still there and she told me I did not feel anything. Then after a month I came back to my Doctor and do some test and she congratulate me and told me that I am pregnant. This I say nothing is impossible to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment