Friday, August 31, 2012

Testimonial: Amabelle, NEVADA USA - back pain and discomfort

AMABELLE
NEVADA, HENDERSON
USA
February 19th, 2012

"Feb. 19,2012 @ 7:30am, I watch the Healing Eucharist every sunday, so today when the mass begun im having a back pain and discomfort, so i wasnt comfortable myself to continue the mass but because of my faith i stay to watch until fr. suarez give some healing so what i did i put my hands to my back and suddenly the backpain disappear, its gone i was so blessed and happy that i was miracled not only this happen to me, my son had a mild to moderate healing loss both ears everytime i attend the healing eucharist on the healing time i lay my hands to my son's ears and to my neck because i have also hypothyroid and lump is visible. Two weeks ago we went to my son ENT doctor to ff-up and do some test and they found out that his hearing problem become normal evrything normal i was so very happy and touching of the miracles, even on my neck you can't tell the lump anymore. This is what always fr. Suarez said his only the instrument but if you believe and have faith in HIM everything will be happen because of my faith i was be healed. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MIRACLES. TO GOD BE THE GLORY....."

No comments:

Post a Comment